Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day fun at White Windmill

This Saturday I got all dressed up for a Valentine's day lolita meet. We had it at this Korean Bakery.


Everyone brought a cute decorated box and exchanged candy and cards.




It was so nice to see everyone again, I hadn't been to a meetup in a long time.



I finally got to fill my craving of bubble tea and macarons and had a delicious red bean paste + cream filled pastry.



I also made sure to bring a ton home with me, I probably spent about 30 dollars on goodies (macarons are quiet expensive) but since I have no car I cannot always get to a bakery so it was well worth the money to me.





Though it was pretty and sunny out it was freezing, I wished I had brought my coat.



After we went to the bakery we went to the mall and hung out for a while.




Some of these photos are from Amber Jones and Mai Greer <3



I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned, tomorrow I'll be posting part 2 of my wardobe tour series.





No comments:

Post a Comment