Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Annual Atlanta Lolita's High Tea

After fretting for over a month the lolita annual High Tea was finally here. And though I normally don't want to pay 40 bucks for tea, the High Tea is the biggest atlanta lolita meet (outside of conventions) of the year with 55 attendees.


We got some fancy finger food, the Salmon thing was a bit grody and I am not a fan of egg salad but I enjoyed the cucumber sandwich and the chicken roll.

The deserts where yummy as well.











I was excited when they announced that the Atlanta Lolitas would be having our very own convention called Frill.


You guys should totally check out the  Frill website, I can't wait to buy my ticket.




         After many stomachs were left unsatisfied a few of us made plans to stop at the local Taco Mac for some grub.






No comments:

Post a Comment