Friday, February 10, 2012

The Waiting Game.....

Today I got the first of the items I've been waiting for, for a while now. I love shopping, absolutely love it, but the waiting game kills me everytime.

I was extremely please to receive my Confetti Tights from Sweetiecakes. I'm not sure if I will be doing a review for them or not, all I can say is that XL is definitely very tight.

I'm currently waiting for this mint.
 These in pink

and these in pink.
I can't wait till I get them :3

I also wound  up hanging with some of my lolita pals, we were supposed to have  a meetup but only 3 of us showed up. Plus it started snowing and I only left the house with a cardigan, I was crying because it was so cold.

We decided to beat the cold by messing around in a few stores.

This little Minnie Mouse hat is so cute, but so expensive, my mind immediately went to ebay.


hopefully if I lose as much weight and I plan to by the end of the year, I'll look like this :3

Finally had some tirimasu after years of not having it, it was yummy.

Ashely with her hot chocolate , a chocolate strawberry and a very delicious looking cheesecake..

Jessica opted for some salad instead, it was surprisingly good too, even though I really hate salad it was nice.

I'll be starting a 30 day Lolita challenge, so stay tuned for that folks :3


No comments:

Post a Comment